中日旅遊有限公司(下稱「我們」) 致力保護您的個人資料私隱。我們謹此概述有關我們於網上所收集和利用資料之常規，希望您能知道有關您的權利，並能放心於我們的網站，提供可識別您個人身分的資料 (下稱 「資料」) 及作出合適的選擇。
數 碼存根 (或稱「曲奇」)是有關電腦用戶的資料元素。網站可傳送數碼存根到您的瀏覽器繼而儲存於您的電腦系統內。我們能藉使用數碼存根而為您下次瀏覽我們的網頁時 提供更佳的服務。大部份瀏覽器均自動接受數碼存根，但您可選擇更改您所用瀏覽器之選項以防止數碼存根寄存於內。
登入存檔 (“Log Files”)
我們或會收集您的網絡協定位址 (“IP address”)、瀏覽器類別、區位名址(或稱「領域名稱」) (“domain name”) 及存取時間 (“access time”) 的資料。此類資料收集只會用於我們的研究方面，與您的個人資料收集沒有直接關係。
• 服務提供商戶的一切運作， 包括有關服務及優惠的傳送
• 我們的推廣用途， 例如通知您有關我們的最新優惠
如您決定不再接收有關我們服務更新的電郵通知，歡迎您隨時聯絡我們，您亦可藉該電郵往 email@example.com 通知給我們一個回郵, 例如︰「請不要再寄給我有關您們的最新產品、服務或優惠的電郵通知。」
我 們可能基於以下情況而透露資料︰法律所需，法庭命令，政府或執法機關所需，或懇切相信並被建議有必要透露資料，當中包括而不限於保障中日旅遊的產 權及各項權益。如我們持有理由相信有關資料能確認、聯絡或指控任何有意或於其他方面妨害中日旅遊產權及各項權益的人，又或任何人仕將因此而受傷害時，我們 亦會把資料透露。
• 如所持旅遊證件不是英國海外或特區護照, 須於訂位前查詢有關簽證資料。
• 訂金及餘款辦理方法 – 須於訂位確認後兩天內繳付每位50% 訂金，餘款則於按個別航空公司或酒店的要求而繳清。
• 於出發前150天或以上取消行程，取消費用為旅遊套餐價格的10%或行政費用USD 100(以較高者計)。
由』取消旅行團，處理團員退款時可以收取該指引列明的手續費，及退票費(如適用)；詳情請瀏覽香港旅遊業議會網站( www.tichk.org )。」
根 據第一百七十七號指引，「迫不得已理由」指戰爭、政治動盪、恐怖襲擊、天災 、疫症、 惡劣天氣 、交通工 具發生技 術問題、 載運機構 臨時更改 班次 / 時間表、罷工、工業行動、旅遊目的地政府 / 世界衛生組織發出旅遊警告、香港特區政府發出紅色 / 黑色外遊警示，以及其他業界不能控制的不利旅客外遊的情況。
中 日旅遊有限公司(本公司)及其旅行社根據各個承辦商的責任安排以上之服務，因此本公司及其旅行社只擔當酒店、航空公司、汽車公司或其他服務供應商之代理。 本公司所有代用 券、交易認購單、收據、合約及機票均按價目表之細則及條款印製。參加旅遊套餐的顧客均同意在這些細則及條款下接受這些酒店、航空公司、汽車公司或承辦商所 提供的住宿、交通或其他服務，並接受有關的代用券、交易認購單、收據、合約及機票，並同意不論本公司或其任何母公司、附屬公司或聯營公司均無須為任何因本 公司或其任何母公司、附屬公司或聯營公司的疏忽；或由於其他與住宿、交通或其他服務供應商的疏忽；或直接或間接因天災、海難、火災、機器故障、政府或有關 部門行為、敵對行動、騷亂、罷工、暴動、盜竊、偷竊、疫症、檢疫、衛生或海關法例而延遲、取消或更改行程；或其他本公司所不能控制之特殊情況而招致的個 人、財產或其他損失、受傷或損毀；或由於不正確或不恰當的旅遊文件而引致之損失負上法律責任。本公司及其任何母公司、附屬公司或聯營公司均一概不會為顧客 因以上原因而引致之額外支出或法律責任而負責。本公司保留在不抵觸或違反成文法下更改、修改或取消行程內任何安排之權利。上述條款均適用，但有例外，包括 在該等國家之現行法律規定這些條款不得實施以及該等國家規定或隱含有關責任及條款的限制。
Data Privacy and Security Policy
Our Commitment to Protecting Your Privacy
We are committed to protecting your personal and data privacy. To ensure you can make informed decisions and feel confident about supplying personally identifiable information (“Data”) relating to you when using our website, this notice outlines CJ Tours Company Limited online information practices and the choices you have concerning how the Data is being collected and used.
We collect and process only information that we need to administer our business, to provide you with the highest quality service and to offer various opportunities which may be of interest to you.
This privacy statement is in compliance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of the Hong Kong SAR.
If you fail to supply the Data as requested from each specific service, we may be unable to deliver you the online services in full.
We may collect information regarding your IP address, browser type, domain name and access time. This information is used for our own research purposes and is stored and dealt with separately from Data. We do not link IP addresses to any personal information. In rare instances, IP addresses may be used to assist in deterring and/or preventing abusive or criminal activity on the website.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To maintain the accuracy of all Data, as well as to prevent unauthorized access and to ensure the correct use of the Data, we have carried out appropriate physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure the Data we collect online.
The Data you provide us will be stored in a database for the length of your membership or registration validity, whichever is longer, after which it will be destroyed. The website has a firewall in place, which aim to protect Data collected from you against unauthorized or accidental access. However, complete confidentiality and security is not yet possible over the Internet, and we cannot assure complete privacy during any communication between you and us.
You should understand that personal information is disclosed at your own risk, and may be subject to unauthorized use by others. This may result in you receiving unsolicited messages from other parties. We are not responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, howsoever caused, arising from the communication of information to us.
The Way We Use Your Data
We may use the Data you provided for one or more of the following purposes:
• To process your request to purchase our product(s) and service(s)
• To confirm your travel arrangements;
• To fulfil your request when you use our online services;
• To contact you regarding your enquiries;
• For the operations of the service providers including delivery of associated benefits and services;
• For our own marketing purposes, such as sending you updates on our latest offers and promotions;
• For our own reference and record.
We will not share the Data of users with outside party, except to the extent necessary to complete the order/request on the purchase of our product(s) and service(s), and to fulfil your request when using our online services.
We use aggregate non-identifying information about our customers to better design our website. This means that we may provide this information to third parties. However, this information will never identify any single user in particular.
We will never use or share the Data provided to us online in ways unrelated to the purposes aforementioned.
We may occasionally send you email updates about our latest products and services, as well as special offers.
Should you prefer not to receive any email updates from us, feel free to opt out from these services by contacting us directly. Alternatively, simply replying to our email (firstname.lastname@example.org )with a short note e.g. “Please do not send me email updates about your latest news and offers”.
Links to Other Sites
This website contains links to other sites that are operated under different privacy practices. You should remain alert when you leave our site, and read the privacy statements of other websites. We have no control over Data that is submitted to these third parties.
All such websites are classed as entirely independent from this website and from CJ Tours Company Limited and its affiliates. CJ Tours Company Limited and its affiliates have no control over the contents of such other websites or their privacy policies or compliance with the law, and do not vouch for their security. You should therefore be fully aware the provision of the link does not constitute an endorsement, approval, or any form of association by or with CJ Tours Company Limited or any of its affiliates.
You should therefore remain alert when you leave our site, and read the privacy statements of other websites. We have no control over Data submitted to these third parties. You access the data on such websites at your own risk.
Changes to Privacy Statement
We post new or updated statements in this section if we deem it necessary to change any part of our privacy statement. That way you are always informed of the way we collect and use the Data. If at any point we decide to use the Data you submitted under this current statement in the revised condition, you will be given the opportunity to opt out or otherwise prevent from such usage.
We may disclose Data when required by law or by court order, or as requested by other government or law enforcement authorities. It may also be revealed in good faith that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable including, and without limitation to protect the rights or properties of CJ Tours Company Limited. This also applies when we have reason to believe that disclosing Data is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our rights or properties, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of children is our primary concern. Therefore, we make every effort to desist from collecting Data from our website or storing this Data from those who are under 13 years of age.
• Prices are based on Economy Class travel and are for per person in Hong Kong dollars.
• All travel packages depart from Hong Kong.
• Our best prices for air ticket and hotel packages are designed for a minimum of two adults travelling together throughout the whole journey.
• All packages are subject to additional high season surcharge during Easter, summer holiday, weekends, public holidays, Christmas and Chinese New Year.
• Air tickets are not re-routable, endorsable and refundable.
• Air tickets are valid on flight and date shown only. Refund is not applicable after expiration.
• Prices are subject to change without notice.
• All passengers under the SAME record locator (Booking Reference Number) must check-in and travel together throughout the whole journey
• Please contact our travel consultants for updated price
It is your responsibility to ensure that you comply with all the visa and health requirements of the country/ies you intend to visit. We cannot be held liable for any illness, delays or costs resulting from your failure to meet these requirements. Please make sure that your passport is valid for at least 6 months from the day you arrive at your destination. Some countries may require a passport validity of more than 6 months and requirement for entry may vary from time to time and country to country. If in doubt, please consult your Travel Agent or the respective consulates.
If you are not BNO or HKSAR passport holder, please enquire the relevant visa requirement before placing your booking.
All Package Excludes
• Airport taxes, other travel taxes, travel documents and visa fees.
• Meals other than those specified in the itinerary.
• All laundry and personal services, telephone charges, alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, hotel room services, optional tours and other personal expenses.
• All travel insurance. Travelling insurance is strongly suggested for all kinds of packages.
Reservations are required at least 7 days prior to departure. We suggest you make reservations as early as possible for traveling during high season periods.
Deposit and Payments
• Please note that all payments are non-refundable once the package is confirmed. A package is confirmed when all of the following elements are confirmed:
o Hotel accommodation
o 50% deposit of package price is required within 2 working-days after confirmation for reservations. Final payment will be collected according to the requirements of respective hotels & airlines.
o Full payment may be required to be made 60 working days+ prior to departure or hotel check-in during peak seasons. Please kindly check details when you are planning for your holiday especially during Chinese New Year, Easter, Summer Holiday, Christmas, New Year and Local Festivals in the countries / cities that you are visiting.
o Tour arrangements as listed in the itinerary
o Plane seat
• A charge of 10% of the full price applies if cancellation is made 46 days prior to departure.
• A charge of 30% of the full price applies if cancellation is made 31-45 days prior to departure.
• A charge of 50% of the full price applies if cancellation is made 15-30 days prior to departure.
• Full price applies if cancellation is made within 0-14 days prior to departure.
• No refund if cancellation is made without notifying CJ Tours Company Limited.
• In High Season, no amendment nor refund can be made after full payment. All ticket sectors are valid on Flight / Date shown. No open-dated ticket is allowed.
Cancellation Policy (Liveaboard)
• A charge of 10% of the full price applies or USD 100 administration charge if cancellation is made 150+ days prior to departure.
• A charge of 50% of the full price applies if cancellation is made 121+ days prior to departure.
• Full price applies if cancellation is made within 0-120 days prior to departure.
• No refund if cancellation is made without notifying CJ Tours Company Limited.
• In High Season, no amendment nor refund can be made after full payment.
• All ticket sectors are valid on Flight / Date shown. No open-dated ticket is allowed.
“According to Directive No. 203 issued by the Travel Industry Council of Hong Kong and concerning cancellation of package tours by travel agents for reasons beyond control, if a travel agent cancels a package tour because of ‘reasons beyond control’, it is allowed to collect the handling fee stipulated in the directive concerned and, if applicable, the cancellation charges when making refunds to the tour participants. For details, please visit the website of the Travel Industry Council of Hong Kong at www.tichk.org.”
According to Directive No. 177, “reasons beyond control” mean hostilities, political unrest, terror attacks, natural disasters, pestilences, bad weather, technical problems to transport, changes to the frequency/timetable of any means of conveyance by its operator without advance notice, strikes, industrial action, travel advisories (warnings) issued by governments of the destinations/the World Health Organisation, red/black outbound travel alerts issued by the Hong Kong SAR Government, and any other situations of which the industry has no control and which are unfavourable to outbound trips of travellers.
• A $200 administrative fee and applicable fee charged by respective service provider for changes made.
• No change can be made to the itinerary as listed in the print copy or the electronic copy of the itinerary, unless by the Organizers in accordance with the provisions herein. Unused portions of the itinerary and any extra nights including hotel accommodation, sightseeing tours, airfare or other items such as safari arrangement included in the tour, are not refundable.
• In High Season, no amendment is allowed once booking is confirmed.
HK Travel Industry Council recommends every traveler to take out the travel insurance that meets his/her needs before the journey.
Infant and Child Prices
• Child prices are applicable for children under the age of 12 at the time of whole journey.
• Infant prices are applicable for infants under the age of 2 at the time of whole journey.
• Unless otherwise specified, adults payments applies for persons of all ages.
• Variations exists between different rooms and hotels. CJ Tours Company Limited cannot guarantee the decoration of the rooms and the services provided by the hotels.
• Request for services such as double bed, inter-connecting rooms, smoking/non-smoking rooms etc should be indicated while making the reservation. However, these requests are not guaranteed and are subject to room availability on the day of arrival.
• The descriptions of hotels and accommodation in this website have been compiled based on current information available at the time of posting. There may be occasions, particularly in low season, when facilities may be withdrawn or reduced by accommodation owners or proprietors of other services. For example, a pool may be closed for cleaning and/or renovation; if there are several restaurants in a hotel, some may close down in low season. Redecoration or construction work may occur even in high season. Such changes are beyond our control. However, if we are advised of any renovation work, or changes in the information shown in this website, we will make every effort to advise you before your departure.
• Although every effort has been made to ensure all the information in this website is correct, unforeseen changes may occur.
CJ Tours Company Limited and its operators shall not under any circumstances be liable, in contract, tort or otherwise, for:
• any of the expenses, damages or losses incurred or sustained by any tour participant which arise from or as a result of the delay or cancellation of any scheduled flight.
• any of the expenses, damages or losses incurred or sustained by any tour participant which arise from or as a result of changes in the travel programmes, routes or timetables, provided that, in the case of such changes which result in a decrease in the cost to the CJ Tours Company Limited, an amount equal and limited to such decrease only shall be refunded to the tour participants.
• any of the expenses, damages or losses incurred or sustained by any tour participant which arise from or as a result of the missing of the flight due to the tour participant’s failure to comply with airline check-in and boarding procedures, and/or failure to comply with visa and health requirements of the countries they intend to visit.
• It is expressly declared that all the airlines concerned, their servants, agents and affiliates are not liable, in contract, tort or otherwise, for any loss, damage or injury howsoever caused to the tour participants during the time in transit. The passenger ticket in use by such airlines, when issued, shall constitute the sole contract between the airlines and the purchaser of these tickets and/or the tour participants, and the tour participants shall be deemed to have full notice of the terms and conditions of such contractors.
• It is also expressly declared that the CJ Tours Company Limited and its operators act only as agents for the owners or contractors providing the means of transportation or other services during the course of the tour. All tickets for such means of transportation or other services are issued subject to any and all terms and conditions under which such services are offered or provided (details available upon request), and the issuance and acceptance of such tickets shall be deemed to be consent by the tour participants to the further condition that the Organizers and/or the Travel Agent and/or the Tour Operator shall not be or become liable or responsible in any way for any loss, damage, injury, accident, delay, changes in schedule, hotel overbooking or other inconveniences to the tour participant, the property or effect of such tour participant, howsoever caused by such means of transportation or other services.
CJ Tours Company Limited have the sole and absolute discretion to cancel or shorten the duration of any tour in the event of force majeure, hostilities, accident or other circumstances beyond the control of the CJ Tours Company Limited which render it necessary in the CJ Tours Company Limited reasonable opinion that such steps be taken. The Organizers shall be relieved of all liabilities and obligations resulting therefrom, upon notice to the tour participants and full refund of any amount paid for the tour or the unused portions of the tour, as appropriate.